Description of Euro Trading Course
Grasp two unique strategies to create 10 pip profits 24 hours a day with the Euro Trading Course from BKForex
The Euro is the official currency and legal money of the Eurozone, a group of 19 European Union nations. As a result of its introduction in 1999, it is the world’s second most traded currency and the second most commonly held reserve currency in central banks after the US dollar, both globally. A number of foreign departments throughout the globe, such as France’s Guadeloupe and the island of Saint-Barthélemy, utilize EUR as their official currency.
In the Euro Trading Course from BKForex, you will learn all you need to know about trading the Euro in 8 video courses with lifetime access. Learn how to scalp the EUR/USD for 10 pips a day and how to ride a large trend in this course. Description: The best EUR/USD trading ideas and how to generate money in EUR/USD with two different methods will also be revealed.
Traders of the Euro (EUR) speculate on the Eurozone’s economic strength in comparison to its main partners. Due to its low spreads and wide price movement, EUR/USD is one of the most liquid forex pairs in the world. This provides traders with a steady stream of lucrative trades. BKForex’s Euro Trading Course teaches you the principles of Euro techniques that will help you become more profitable and consistent in your trading.
What will you learn in Euro Trading Course?
- A Brief and Dirty Introduction to the Euro
- Everything You Need to Know about 19 Countries
- Top Euro Trading Strategies The Best Euro Technical Indicators
- Examples of EUR/USD Day Trading Strategies Scalping the Euro for 10 Pips Per Day
- Swing Trading Strategy for EUR/USD
- Swing Trading Rules in Brief & Examples PDF
- Lesson 1: Quick and Dirty Primer on the Euro
- Lesson 2: 19 Countries – ALL You Need to Know
- Lesson 3: Top Tricks for Trading Euro
- Lesson 4: Best Technical Indicators for EURO
- Lesson 5: Scalping the Euro for 10 Pips Per Day
- Lesson 6: Examples of EUR/USD Day Trading Strategy
- Lesson 7: EUR/USD Swing Trading Strategy
- Lesson 8: Short Rules & Examples of Swing
- Lesson 9: Trading Rules PDF