Pillars Of Defense: Leg Locks To Back Takes By Gordon Ryan
Systematically Defend Leglocks Directly Into High-Percentage Backtakes With Gordon Ryan’s Latest Installment In The Pillars Of Defense Series!
- Learn to not only defend leg locks from a wide range of entanglements, but also consistently expose your opponent’s back for high-percentage backtakes!
- Gordon explores preventative leg lock defense from a wide range of entanglements including Irimi Ashi, outside ashi, cross ashi, 50/50, and more!
- Develop contingency plans for each reaction with Gordon’s easy-to-follow system that severely limits your opponent’s options, and allows for fast and decisive movements to take your opponent’s back.
- Build confidence in your ability to consistently defend leglocks even from the deepest and best leg entanglements.
- Deal with tricky inversions from Irimi Ashi with rolls, half rolls, and hip drop backtakes!
- Fire back against opponents with your own heel hook attempts that force opponents to give up their back!
- Know More. Win More.