What You Get:
Module 1: The Art and Science of Writing Headlines
In this first module, you’ll find out everything you need to know to banish the “blank page blues” when it comes to writing headlines! You’re about to discover 9 ways to immediately level-up your headline copy, plus Gene Schwarz’s crucial theory that will make your headline pitch-perfect for your audience. You’ll also discover…
- The exact power words you can use today to make your headlines pack a punch.
- Real-life split tests that reveal which headlines worked (and which didn’t).
- Common mistakes to avoid plus real-life copy critiques that show you what to do–and what not to.
- And much more!
Module 2: Secrets to Killer Leads
Discover how to captivate your prospects and keep them reading with established and proven techniques. Take your leads from fluffy to first-rate as Kim shares the 6 types that keep prospects reading, how to open with a bang and what NOT to do!
But that’s not all. You’ll also…
- Find out 5 ways to write killer leads again and again.
- Hear Kim break down one of her own successful leads (and discover her A-list copy secrets)… plus review the PDF provided of the entire sales page promo.
- Watch a “no-holds-barred’ critique of 3 leads submitted by Kim’s copywriting mentees and uncover golden nuggets of wisdom to apply to your own writing.
- And much more!
Module 3: The Truth About Fascinations
Fascinations might just be one of the best secret weapons in sales copy…if they’re deployed effectively! In this module, Kim not only explains what they are and why they’re so important, she gives you one of the most comprehensive explanations of how to write them you’ll find anywhere. Here’s just a glimpse of what you’ll discover:
- 10 rules and 27 formulas that make writing fascinations a cinch!
- How Kim writes fascinations with this exercise that will also test your skills.
- How to take your fascinations from good to great as you watch Kim improve real-life examples while sharing her rationale behind the changes.
Module 4: Powerful Offers and Closes
You’ve done all of the heavy lifting, now it’s time to seal the deal! Find out how to make your offers irresistible with proven examples. And put to work the 10 close copy techniques that ensure prospects see your offer as a “no-brainer”. Plus you’ll also discover:
- Ways to boost your average order value with upsells, cross-sells and down-sells.
- How to create a guarantee that feels ‘iron-clad’ and risk-free.
- Offers, closes and guarantees in the wild, plus a deconstruction of Kim’s winning Circ02 promo offer and close (and the full promo PDF you can go back and review).
Module 5: Bodacious Body Copy
Keep the pace up with unrelenting techniques to nurture your prospect through to the solution you know they need. Here you’ll discover the 10 types of sidebars to use throughout your promo to pull your prospect into your copy, overcome objections and prime them to buy, and/or send them to your order page.
Module 6: Crafting Compelling Emails (or Lifts)
The best online promo in the world is only as good as the email that drives traffic to it. Find out the most effective techniques and tactics that let you “lift” your prospect from the subject line of an email to its body copy to sales page, VSL, or other web page it’s linked to. Here’s just a glimpse of what you’ll discover in this module:
- 15 rules for email subject lines that work (plus examples that don’t!)
- 21 rules for effective email copy that get prospects to click and prime them to buy.
- An “Anatomy of a Successful Lift” breakdown of one of Kim’s control lifts, plus PDFs of the control lift and the online sales page it’s driving traffic to.
- 3 real-life copy critiques by Kim with her mentees on their lift submissions.
- And much more!
Module 7: Start-to-Finish Process for Writing a Control
In this module, Kim walks you through a “reverse-engineered” breakdown. It’s of her control direct mail promo for a book published by National Geographic called the Complete Survival Manual.
Going through this breakdown will give you real-time insights as you see how Kim’s applied many of the tips, tactics, and techniques she’s shared throughout her Get Dangerously Good Copywriting System.
BONUS MODULE: Best of Copywriting Velocity
Here’s where you’ll find Kim’s 3-hour Copy Intensive from her LIVE Copywriting Velocity event in March 2019, where she shared her process for writing successful controls from start to finish. This was with an intimate group of copywriters and marketers, including copywriting superstar Carline Anglade-Cole and top email marketing expert “Big Jason” Henderson (both of whom contribute many tips as well).
In this 3-hour Copy Intensive, Kim covers everything from research to coming up with the big idea to tips for structuring and writing engaging, persuasive copy that sells. You also get the complete, 146-page slide deck she used during her Copy Intensive presentation.
You also get to see Kim break down two of her successful controls (promo PDFs included). The first breakdown, that she did at her LIVE Copywriting Velocity event is on her control sales page and email for Green Valley’s Triple Joint Relief supplement.
The second breakdown, that she did with a small group of mentees, is on her control sales page and email for New Market Health’s SetraVida anti-aging supplement.
Plus you’ll also get to listen in on an exclusive interview with legendary copywriter Lee Euler, founder of Green Valley Natural Solutions. It’s packed with valuable copywriting and freelance business-building tips.
Others paid more than $2,000 to attend this seminar or several hundred dollars to get this training… but you’ll find the best of everything here!