Macrohedged – Options Education FULL Course 30+ Hours
- Market microstructure.
- The Options on Futures market.
- The CME, EUREX & ICE – Why they are different and who futures exchanges operate.
- The Greeks (1st Order Greeks).
- Option Value Calculation.
- Knowing your position and how it will change.
- Glossary & Jargon.
- Setting up the right tools for the week.
- Objective is to get everyone on the foundation day fully prepared to learn at a greater depth for the rest course DeepDive (17 Hours)
- Spreads & Strategies
- The Models (B&S, Binomial Trees)
- The Market Maker – Their role, your role
- Skew (RR, BF and path trading)
- Trading Volatility & Skew
- Dynamic hedging
- Position risk
- Greeks in depth
- 2nd Order Greeks (Vomma, Charm, Vera,Dvega, DeltaTime)
- 3rd Order Greeks (Color, Speed, Ultima, Zomma)
- Option sensitivity
- Position sensitivity
- Cross Greeks & Correlation sensitivity
- Trading Skew
- The Volatility Surface
- Volatility diffusion
- Dynamic Replication and Jump diffusion
- Bringing all the tools together
- How to run an Options portfolio
- Cross asset risk management
- Finding the trade, looking for value.
- Understanding the CME’s rules on option and postion margin
- Understanding how your FCM calculates span risk to meet CFTC obligations.
- What if planning and modelling
Forex Trading – Foreign Exchange Course
Want to learn about Forex?
Foreign exchange, or forex, is the conversion of one country’s currency into another.
In a free economy, a country’s currency is valued according to the laws of supply and demand.
In other words, a currency’s value can be pegged to another country’s currency, such as the U.S. dollar, or even to a basket of currencies.
A country’s currency value may also be set by the country’s government.
However, most countries float their currencies freely against those of other countries, which keeps them in constant fluctuation.