Trading the Post – Ron Friedman
Trading the Post is a trading methodology developed by Ron “Ronchero” Friedman. At its most basic, Trading the Post establishes long-term positions (LEAPs) and subsequently sells short-dated options “against” those positions to collect premium. As a result, it provides:
- Optimal risk management
- Short-term income generation
- Massive potential upside on longer timeframes
Trading the Post’s rules-based structure makes it easy to follow, adaptable to any market environment, and useable with virtually any account size.
Equally important, it can be executed with as little as a few hours of trading time per week.
Pull Up a Seat Next to Ron Friedman
Trading is much more difficult than most pundits and “educators” in this industry say it is. If you’ve been trading for more than a week, you’ve experienced this truth firsthand.
But there are traders who keep their losses small, let their winners run, end up green on most days, and grow their accounts year-over-year. Ron calls it “stacking”. He’s one of those traders.
Here’s how the Trading the Post approach makes that possible:
Trading the Post covers equity and options trading in all time frames and environments, meaning you know what to do regardless of market conditions:
- Scalps / intraday trades
- Long-term plays using LEAPS
- Range-bound or directional markets
Trading the Post also emphasizes protecting your capital. Big gains followed by big losses not only fails to make you money…it drains your precious mental capital as well.
That’s why we use things like “Zombie Puts.” We bought some for cheap in Dec ‘19. We covered in March ‘20, came out of the correction with dry powder, and rode the $TQQQ all the way back up.
You’re not paying for a stack of stale DVD’s recorded in 2014 here.
Ron trades alongside his members, every day, all day. From his pre-market analysis to providing his trade entries and exits, you’re getting real-time access to his 25+ years of trading experience. Ron coaches his members throughout the session, offering feedback on trade ideas and how to improve problematic tendencies.
This Is Right for You If You Want:
- To understand advanced options tactics that can be used on multiple timeframes and in varying market conditions
- High-touch coaching from a steadied, experienced, and successful trader
- A process-oriented approach that gives you a rules-based framework to rely on
- Access to a trading environment that reduces emotional noise in favor of steady, consistent growth