Learn how to trade any financial market consistently and profitably.
Whether you’re a beginning trader or an advanced trader trying to turn that corner, this course will provide you with the route to finding trading consistency and profitability. The methods in this course are applicable to Forex, Commodities, Stock Indices and Cryptocurrencies.
This course is a result of over a decade of research and thousands of hours of screen time. The strategies I teach are based on my view of how the market works.
Since it’s inception On Udemy in 2014, Professional Trading With Institutional Supply & Demand has taught over 1200 students, receiving an average rating of 4.6 stars and hundreds of positive reviews.
In this course you will learn:
- Why understanding stophunts are crucial to successful trading.
- The principles of supply and demand and how to map the market using these methods.
- How the markets are manipulated by banks and the central banks.
- The guiding principles of risk management and trading psychology.
- Why technical indicators and most chart patterns ensure that retail traders are “cannon fodder” for the Investment Banks.
- The filters you can use to stay out of bad trades.
- Advanced Supply and Demand methods to increase your trading edge.
- How to apply the same principles to Bitcoin and the Cryptocurrency markets.
41 lessons, 3.5 hours duration, 300 days on-demand video access, help via private messaging.
Downloads: The “14 Key Setups Blueprint” and exercises.
Students should at least have a basic knowledge of trading before taking this course, i.e. how to set up charts, the bid/ask spread, understanding what forex/commodities/stock indexes are, being able to place trades, stoplosses and targets.
Click on sample lessons to view videos.