Dr. Gary teaches you how to read the market using price and volume like an astute professional trader. Mastering the materials in the course will set you apart from the average trader.
You will learn to look at any chart and tell whether selling or buying is dominate, how price and volume are acting, and where the trades are setting up in the market’s structure. You will understand where high odds trades set up and how sound entries are made. You will also learn to know where to set your stop, the all-important management of the trade to its profit target or, should the chart dictate, closing the trade early due to adverse price action. Details are below. Free Webinar Recording Also Below.
For serious traders who want to accelerate their trading skills & abilities, we are offering the Professional Reading Bar-by-Bar course with 12 recorded sessions of Deep Practice with Dr. Gary for an additional $100 ($236 Value) where traders meet weekly and learn to apply chart reading skills in a learning environment. You will be guided through a market by Dr. Gary. We walk forward charts, bar-by-bar, identifying trade locations, price and volume patterns, market structures, trade management, and trading psychology.
The Course consists of two parts:
Part 1: Recorded Tutorial – more than 2 hours
Part 2: Recorded Tutorial – more than 2.5 hours
- How to read the market, bar-by-bar, on any timeframe from a 1-minute chart to a monthly chart.
- What high volume and abnormal volume activity mean
- What low volume and dullness mean
- What the range of a bar means, including narrow and wide range bars
- What climactic action means, how to see it, and how to trade it.
- How to tell if a pullback is likely to continue the trend
- Bag holding and capping the market