Learn zero-based thinking, the 60-40-20 options trading strategy, and how to use Netzero OptionsTM to manage a portfolio of reliable options trading strategies.
This training course gives you:
- An options trading style that removes complexity to reveal a simple and elegant solution to generating high risk adjusted returns.
- The specific trading strategy that won the Top P/L spot in the 2016 SMB Options trading competition as well as the highest 12-month return on the SMB Options Desk.
- A new trading mentality that will change the way you think about options strategies.
- A specific trading plan for the 60-40-20 Broken Wing Butterfly Netzero OptionsTMStrategy.
- The steps to construct your customized portfolio of Netzero OptionsTM trades.
10+ Hour Course Outline
- Zero-based thinking in options trading
- Structural edge vs. strategic/directional edge
- Definitions and metrics in Netzero trades
- Where the edge comes from in Netzero trades
- Sizing principles
- Disconnecting emotions
- Basic structure of the first Netzero trade
- Greeks and software differences
- 60-40-20 overview
- Strict entry and exit rules
- Trade examples and long term back test results
- 3+ HOURS of Example Netzero Trades with Day-by-Day review and commentary
- Modifying strikes for Net Delta vs. Individual Deltas
- Modifying strikes for mean reversion edge
- Modifying strikes for Beta weighted portfolio net zero delta
- Sizing by risk
- Execution process
- Getting a fair price at entry and exit
- Differences between five figure and seven figure trades
- Reasons to perform additional back tests
- The steps to build your own succesful netzero trade